William Wilson Photography are solely commercial photographers with little need for any public and personal contact and our work between commissions is in isolation work/family bubble, this lack of contact makes us a relatively low risk business, however we are still committed to protecting ourselves and our clients.
What we will do
- We operate a very restricted isolation and social bubble, protecting ourselves from exposure by limiting contact.
- We follow all government guidelines regarding Covid-19, ensuring our own hygiene, face coverings and social distancing.
- Cancel/reschedule any work if any of us is unwell.
- Provide a copy of the risk assessment to our client(s) if required
- When asked, provide any details required to allow clients to do their own risk assessment.
What we would like you to do
- Provide us with as much information as possible about the workplace to enable us to do a full risk assessment
- Provide us with your Covid-19 policy and risk accessments.
- Providing any necessary hand sanitiser, social distancing precautions where staff are present.
- Ensuring that no one we may come into contact with is infectious
Additional Terms and Conditions
- We will try to limit any costs associated with cancellations and reschulincg costs within our control, we expect our clients to honour any expenses we have incurred.